Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Alpha Glucan Oligosaccharide, Urea, Glycine, Lactobacillus, Phloridzin, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Citrus Grandis Seed Extract, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Salvia Sclarea Extract, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Niacinamide, Zinc PCA, Inositol, Fructose, Maltodextrins, Sorbitol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Triethanolamine, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Aqua. *2 x Concentrated.
Pre-launch user trial results
See below some of the feedback from 85 women who participated in our user trial.
The Silk Comfort Intimate Gel was tested on 85 women over 2 weeks, this is a summary of the results:
- 99% of users thought the gel was easy to apply.
- 100% of users were satisfied or very satisfied with the texture and feel of the gel.
- 94% of users were happy with the smell of the gel.
- 99% of users found the gel moisturising.
- 92% of users found the gel soothing.
- 90% of users found the gel helped to reduce daily discomfort.
- 94% of users said the gel helped to reduce dryness.
- 90% of users said the gel helped to reduce irritation.
- 90% of users said gel improved sexual comfort.
- 81% said the gel provided relief from itching.
After 2 Weeks:
- 94% said that the gel helped to improve comfort overall.
- 93% of users rated this product as good or very good.
- 85% of users felt that the beneficial effects got better with regular use.
- 66% of users prefer this to their current product.
There were no adverse reactions to the product.
Made in Italy for Healthspan Ltd PO Box 64 Guernsey GY1 3BT