Active ingredient: Each film-coated tablet contains: 370mg of extract (as dry extract) from St John’s Wort aerial parts (Hypericum perforatum L.) (5-7:1) (equivalent to 1,850mg – 2,590mg of St John’s Wort.)
Extraction solvent: Ethanol 60% v/v.
This product also contains the following ingredients:
Excipients in the extract: Maltodextrin, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica.
Tablet core: Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica.
Tablet coating: Hypromellose, Glycerol.
Do not exceed the stated dose. Do not use if you:
• are under 18 years of age
• are allergic to any of the ingredients
• are pregnant or breastfeeding
• have been diagnosed with depression or think you may be depressed
• are about to undergo surgery.
Do not drive or use machines if you feel sleepy or dizzy
Products must not be taken at the same time as certain medicines including:
• many prescribed by your doctor
• hormonal contraceptives (including the Pill)
• some you can get without prescription
In rare cases increased sensitivity to sunlight may occur, especially in fair skinned people. If symptoms persist for more than six weeks, or if side effects listed in the leaflet become serious, or if other side effects are experienced, consult your doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner.
Please read the patient information leaflet before taking these tablets. Keep out of sight and reach of children.