Homemade dog treats - with parsley for fresh breath!
Posted 8 May 2015 12:00 AM by VetVits
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup dried parsley
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 egg, beaten
Makes 2 dozen treats
- Preheat oven to 300°C
- Mash the banana and then add the oat flour, oats, parsley, peanut butter and egg. Mix well. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Roll mixture into 24 balls or cut out into bone shapes, transfer to a large baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake until firm and deep golden brown on the bottom, 40-45 minuites. Set aside to let cool completely
- Store treats in airtight container at room temperature