The Heart Health Personality predicts how well we look after our most vital organ, and can give us important clues as to how we can improve our health and wellbeing. This quiz will help you discover your own Heart Health Personality and find tailored, practical heart health tips that are suited to you.
The quiz consists of 10 questions with three options – if you don't feel an option is exactly you, please choose the one that's closest. Initial gut reactions are usually best, so don't spend too long on each answer. Be as honest as possible, remembering there is no judgement here, just helpful hints and advice.
Once you've finished, tally up your answers then find out more about your Heart Health Personality below.
1. Have you ever been diagnosed with heart health problems?
2. When it comes to exercise...
3. If someone says or does something that upsets you, do you...?
4. If you've been prescribed medications, do you...?
5. Would you say your diet is…?
6. With life's stresses, strains and worries, do you...?
7. When it comes to heart health information given by your doctor or the NHS, would you say you follow the advice...?
8. When it comes to outlook, would you say you're...?
9. Do you think heart health supplements are...?
10. Regarding your long-term overall health, do you believe...?
The results: did you answer mostly A, B or C?
Heart Health Champion
You’re already engaged in many heart-supportive behaviours such as attending check-ups, keeping yourself active, eating well and managing stress.
Nothing beats a healthy, balanced diet to provide all the nutrients we need. But when this isn’t possible, supplements can help. This article isn’t intended to replace medical advice. Please consult your healthcare professional before trying supplements or herbal medicines.