Active ingredient: Each film-coated tablet contains 450mg of extract (as dry extract) from Devil’s Claw root (Harpagophytum procumbens D.C and/or H.zeyheri L.Decne, radix) (equivalent to 1,575mg – 2,250mg of Devil's Claw root).
Extraction solvent: Ethanol 60% v/v.
This product also contains the following ingredients:
Excipients in the extract: Maltodextrin, Silica Colloidal Anhydrous.
Tablet core: Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica.
Coating: Hypromellose, Titanium Dioxide, Copper Chlorophyllin, Glycerin. The tablets are green coated and oval shaped.
Do not exceed the stated dose. Do not use if you:
• are under 18 years of age
• are allergic to Devil’s Claw or any of the ingredients
• have a stomach ulcer or duodenal ulcer
• are pregnant or breastfeeding
Devil’s Claw may make you feel dizzy or sleepy. If affected do not drive or operate machinery.
You must consult your doctor or a qualified healthcare practitioner if:
• your joint pain is accompanied by swelling of the joint, redness or fever
• you have gallstones and want to take this product
• your symptoms worsen or do not improve after 4 weeks
Please read the patient information leaflet before taking these tablets. Keep out of sight and reach of children.