This lighter, vegan version of a traditional Thai curry uses less coconut milk and is rich in potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, selenium, vitamin C and vitamin B. Serve it in small bowls like a soup, or with some cooked quinoa as an alternative to rice.
500 calories per serving
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 courgette, cut into batons
- 150g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 150g frozen peas
- 100g frozen soya beans
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- 2 tsp Thai green curry paste
- 150ml water
- ½ can coconut milk
- Small handful of coriander, finely chopped
- Small handful of Thai basil, torn
- Add 2 tsp of coconut oil into a large deep sided non-stick pan or wok.
- Add the vegetables and cook for 3 minutes, plashing with water half way through to steam.
- Add the curry paste and stir for another minute until all the ingredients are coated with the paste.
- Add the water and cook for another 3-4 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Stir through the coconut milk and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Stir through chopped coriander and serve in small bowls topped with basil.